- 2 lbs chicken, chopped into 1/4 in pieces (you can use any part of the chicken)
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- poultry seasoning, or any other herb/spice mixture, I like McCormick’s Montreal Chicken, optional
- Chop the chicken into tiny pieces, 1/8-1/4 inch.
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder. Mix in a large mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a nonstick skillet on med-high high until shimmering. Using a big spoon, scoop and shape the meat mixture into oval shapes. Cook until golden brown, about 3 min per side.