This creamy cauliflower salad with tomatoes and fresh herbs is so crunchy, fresh and delicious.
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 1–2 tomatoes
- 1 tsp dill, parsley, chives, each
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tiny garlic clove
- 3–4 Tablespoons mayo and sour cream, each
- Grate the cauliflower on the large holes of a box grater.
- Seed and chop the tomato.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
Keywords: Cauliflower Tomato Salad, Cauliflower salad recipe, cauliflower recipe, recipes with raw cauliflower, creamy cauliflower salad