- 1/2 green cabbage head, shredded
- 2 small cucumbers, julienned
- 1 ear of corn, kernels removes (about 1 cup)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and julienned
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- salt, pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Shred or finely chop the cabbage.
- Julienne the cucumbers and the apple.
- Cut the corn kernels off the ear of corn. Chop the fresh herbs.
- Toss all the chopped ingredients together.
- Dress with sour cream, mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.