- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of white wine
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 cups chicken broth, warm/hot
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook for about 5 min.
- Add zucchini, season with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and cook for another 3 min, until it begins to soften. Add garlic, cook for about 30 seconds – 1 min.
- Add couscous and cook, stirring frequently, about 3 min, or until it is slightly toasted.
- Add wine and chicken broth. Bring to a boil. It should come to a boil right away, since you’re using warm/hot broth.
- Take off the heat, cover and let stand for about 15 min. All the liquid will be absorbed. Fluff with a fork.