- 1/3 cup butter, softened (5 1/3 Tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a bowl with the paddle attachment on your standing mixer or hand mixer until it is light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla and mashed bananas. It will look a little curdled, that’s normal.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Add to the butter mixture and mix just until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, (or spray a baking sheet with baking spray or grease with oil), drop the batter by 1 Tablespoonful about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 min.