Three Cheese No-Bake Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 3 hours 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 3 hours 30 mins
- Yield: 1 (9 inch) cake 1x
- Category: Sweets
- 20 amaretto cookies
- 4 graham cracker cookies
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 (8 0z) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, softened (sour cream can be substituted)
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4–5 cups sliced peaches, fresh or frozen (optional) to decorate the cheesecake
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup rum
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pulse the amaretto cookies and the graham cracker cookies in a food processor until they are ground into crumbs. Add the melted butter and salt and pulse to combine. Press the crumbs into a 9 inch round spring form pan and bake for about 10 minutes. Cool.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it stand until the gelatin blooms, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese, sugar and ricotta cheese in the bowl of a standing mixer using a paddle attachment until evenly combined.
- Add the mascarpone cheese, lemon juice and vanilla and also mix to combine.
- In another chilled bowl and whisk attachment, mix the cold heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave, for about 10-20 seconds (it really depends on your microwave. Just don’t boil it.)
- Pour the melted gelatin into the cream cheese mixture and mix to combine evenly. Gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust, even it out and refrigerate for a few hours, at least 2-3 hours.
- While the cake is chilling, Add the peaches, sugar, water and rum into a small saucepan, bring to a boil and cook for 7-10 minutes, just until the peaches soften. Adjust the amount of sugar depending on how sweet the peaches are. Cool and drain off the excess liquid. (You can also add 1/2-1 teaspoon on cornstarch to the liquid, and cook it for a few minutes until it thickens and use it as a glaze on top of the peaches.)
- Slice the peaches thinly and place them on top of the Cheesecake, slightly overlapping. It’s pretty self explanatory.