- 4 cod fillets
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4 inch circles
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 Tablespoons of white wine
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the zucchini with 1/2 tsp of salt and set over a colander to drain for about half an hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, parsley, garlic in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Press the zucchini between paper towels to get out even more moisture.
- Place 1/4 of the zucchini, sightly overlapping in the middle of a 10-12 inch piece of aluminum foil, or a 20-24 inch piece of parchment paper.
- Pour 1 Tablespoon of white wine over the zucchini.
- Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish on top of the zucchini.
- Top the fish fillet with the tomatoes.
- Place another piece of aluminum foil over the fish and create a packet, tightly sealing each side,or fold the parchment paper over the fish and fold the sides all the way around the fish, to seal the package tightly. I usually use a staple to hold the last piece in place. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients. You will have four packets of fish and veggies.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 15 min. It’s alright if the edges of the packets stick out of the baking sheet a bit. Open up the packets and serve.
- It’s really awesome to serve this to guests. Everyone has their own packet and they get to open it up at the table. You can prep the dish completely and keep it in the refrigerator, until your guests arrive (or you are ready to make dinner for your family). Cook the fish 2-5 minutes longer, since it will be cold when it goes into the oven.