Easy No Bake Cheesecake
This easy no bake cheesecake recipe takes no time at all to prepare. It’s creamy, refreshing and beautiful. It’s perfect for your next party.
- Prep Time: 45 min
- Chilling: 2-4 hours
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 2 hours 55 min
- Yield: 1 (9 inch) cake 1x
- Category: Sweets
- 5 oz graham crackers (about 10 graham crackers)
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 5 Tablespoons butter, melted (plus 1/2 Tablespoon to brush the springform pan)
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 (8 0z) packages cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 – 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar (depending on how sweet you want the cake to be)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (29 oz) can peaches
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush the bottom and sides of a springform pan with 1/2 Tablespoon of melted butter.
- Crush the graham crackers in a ziptop bag using a rolling pin or place them in a food processor until they are ground into crumbs. Add the melted butter, sugar and salt and mix to combine.
- Press the crumbs into a 9 inch round springform pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and let it stand until the gelatin blooms, 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the cheesecake filling using a hand mixer or a stand mixer with a paddle attachment. Mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the ricotta cheese, sour cream and vanilla extract, mixing to combine.
- Whip the heavy cream separately, set aside.
- Melt the bloomed gelatin on the stovetop or microwave, but don’t boil it. Add it into the cheesecake mixture, mixing to combine right away.
- Then, gently fold in the whipped cream. Immediately pour the cheesecake filling over the crust, smoothing out the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours or overnight.
- I like to decorate the cake right before serving. Slice the peaches thinly and place them on top of the cake. Start arranging the peach slices around the edges of the cheesecake, slightly overlapping them and work your way to the middle.
- Store leftover cake in the refrigerator for up to 3-5 days.
Keywords: easy no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake recipe, no bake cheesecake with peaches