This refreshing and crunchy salad is made with the first garden vegetables – tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, lettuce and fresh herbs dressed with sour cream.
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped (or 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half)
- 3 small cucumbers, sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 2 cups sliced lettuce, (such as green leaf lettuce, Boston bibb lettuce or romaine lettuce)
- 1/2 cup sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, ground black black pepper
- green onion, dill
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes and chop them into cubes. You can also use cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half.
- Slice the cucumbers, thinly slice the radishes. Cut the lettuce finely. Add the fresh minced herbs.
- Add the sour cream or Greek yogurt and mix gently. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Keywords: sour cream spring garden salad, tomato cucumber radish lettuce salad with sour cream, Russian salad, tomato and cucumber sour cream salad