Ready to start the new year learning a better way to plan your meals and take the role of Home CEO to the next level?
I want to help you stop wondering what’s for dinner every night, be confident when planning a menu for guests, and know that you and your family will be eating healthier and better, all while having more time in your life for more important things than food.
COURSE ENROLLMENT IS CLOSED
What is this Course About?
Did you know?
- The average American household spends an average of $3008 a year on dining out.
- On average, residential consumers waste 44% of the food that they buy.
- Eating out vs cooking at home: on average, $13/person when dining out vs $4/person when cooking at home.
Who is this Course For?
I am not going to teach you to alphabetize your spices and have theme based dinners.
This course is for REAL people, with full and active schedules, living in houses that are not Pinterest perfect.
Instead of getting steps 1-9 to reach a perfectly structured lifestyle, you will learn habits and routines that will simplify your life in the kitchen and give you a sense of control, with plenty of breathing room.
It’s not about perfection, because that doesn’t exist. Instead of fighting it, we’re going to embrace it and learn to thrive in the normal, flawed and beautiful life that we are living today.
- Are you always frazzled around 5pm because you have no idea what to make for dinner?
- Are you overwhelmed by the constant need for groceries, snacks, lunch and meals?
- Do you feel guilty about the amount of food you throw out?
- Do you wish your family was eating healthier and better?
- Do you resort to take out or going out to eat more often than you would like?
- Are your pantry, refrigerator and/or freezer in desperate need of a makeover to at least figure out what’s in there?
- Does inviting people over for a meal stress you out because you’re not sure what to cook or how to host?
- Do you feel like your house and your schedule are taking over your life instead of you being in control of your life?
- Do you wonder how other people manage to get everything done while you are a constant #hotmess?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, you’re not alone. This is normal in today’s society.
BUT, it doesn’t have to be normal for you anymore.
Here’s Why I Can Help You
This topic is near and dear to my heart and I am so excited for you to join me for this course. I am teaching it not because I am a model homemaking goddess or have the perfect schedule figured out. In fact, I’m right there in the trenches with you.
I have been married to my amazing husband for almost 14 years and we have 2 little boys. I grew up as the oldest in a family of 8, so I am very familiar with the rambunctious pace of running a household.
I am also both a registered nurse, working 12 hour night shifts, and run a business from home. I started Olga’s Flavor Factory in 2012 and have since been working on it in my daytime hours, now juggling both while taking care of my children and my home.
All of this leads to a very chaotic schedule. I am no superhuman, and I don’t think you need to be either. That’s why we’ll talk about ways that you can live intentionally and make smart choices that will give you more margin in your life.
You don’t need to wait for the perfect timing to start living the life that you want for you and your family. Guess what? There never will be. Don’t wait another year to make changes. Embrace the season that you are in right now and live a full and thriving life.
How Is This Course Going To Work?
Supportive PDF Downloads With Each Lesson
Access to a private
Real-life video tours of my kitchen, pantry and
Watch or listen to the videos on the go, even from your phone
Weekly live Q&As
BONUS! Free Ebook Included With the Course
When You Join By January 6, 2020
3 Menu Plan Options For Your Next Party – E-book
3 complete meal plans that include First Course, Main Course, Side Dish and Dessert.
Photos for each recipe, master grocery list for each menu and pre-meal prep tips.
You don’t want to miss this!
Real Life Meal Planning Video Lessons
- Menu Planning 101
- The Easiest Method of Menu Planning That You Can Actually Stick With
2. Building Your Pantry
- Pantry Essentials
- A Video Tour of Olga’s Pantry
- Olga’s Pantry Staples
3. Freezer Dos and Don’ts
- Freezer Guide
- A Video Tour of Olga’s Freezer
- What and How to Freeze
4. Reducing Food Waste
- Reducing Food Waste Tips
- How To Store Groceries So They Stay Fresh Longer
5. Meal Prep
- Olga’s Secret to Cooking From Scratch
- What To Meal Prep and How to Store
- Meal Prep With Olga
6. Cooking For Company
- Tips For Cooking For Company
- How To Meal Prep For Company
- Get Ready For a Party With Olga
7. Cook Once, Eat Twice
- Repurpose Leftovers
- Terrific Leftovers and Freezer-Friendly Meals
8. Meal Planning in a Crisis
- Survival Guide When Going Through Hard Times
- Be a Good Neighbor
- How To Support Others in a Crisis
9. Fall in Love With Your Home
- Avoid Burnout
- Create a Life Giving Home
Enrollment Closes January 12, 2020 at midnight, EST.
The E-book, 3 Menu Options For Your Next Dinner Party will only be included with the course if you enroll by January 6, 2020. You can purchase it separately afterward, if you choose. This is a fantastic resource, so you don’t want to miss it!
I’m closing the doors for this course after January 12th and it may not open again.
30 day money back guarantee.
You will have access to the course and all the videos, downloads, and the archived FB group until December 31, 2020.
The cost of the course will cover itself in just the first month with the amount of money you will save by spending less on groceries, throwing out less food and spending less money on take out and unplanned restaurant trips.
You don’t need to feel overwhelmed and stressed about food, cooking and taking care of your home anymore. Real Life Meal Planning will equip you with all the tools you need to be in control, have more peace of mind, clarity and time in your life for the things that matter to you.