1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup flour
- 4 eggs
- sugar, for sprinkling the puffs
- honey, optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a regular size muffin pan with oil, on the inside and on the rim.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add the milk and bring to a low boil.
- Add the flour all at once and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon, keeping the saucepan on low heat, until the dough comes together in a ball that stays together.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, using a wooden spoon, until each egg is evenly mixed in. At first, the dough will separate into chunks, but then will become smooth.
- Divide the dough evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle each puff with sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, until puffy and golden brown.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey.