1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
12 tablespoons butter ( 1 1/2 sticks), melted and cooled
1 cup packed brown sugar
4 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 – 1 cup white chocolate chips (or semi sweet chocolate chips, or a chopped chocolate bar)
1/2 – 3/4 cup cry cranberries
White Chocolate, Macadamia and Cranberry Blondies
Author: Olga's Flavor Factory
Recipe type: Sweets
Serves: 36 bars
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons butter ( 1½ sticks), melted and cooled
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- ¾ - 1 cup white chocolate chips (or semi sweet chocolate chips, or a chopped chocolate bar)
- ¾ - 1 cup macadamia nuts (or walnuts, pecans, hazelnuts, etc.)
- ½ - ¾ cup cry cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 13x9 inch rimmed baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted and slightly cooled butter with the brown sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix the batter with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula until all the dry ingredients are incorporated into the batter, being careful not to over mix.
- Add the white chocolate, macadamia nuts and dried cranberries, mix to combine.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 22-25 minutes.
- Cool the bars to room temperature and then take them out of the pan along with the aluminum foil. Cut into bars.