Garlicky Green Beans
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2-4 1x
- Category: Sides
Yields: 2-4 servings
- 1 lb green beans
- salt, pepper
- 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2–3 garlic cloves
- In a medium pot, boil some water and season heavily with salt.
- Add beans, cook for 3-5 min. This brings out the bright green color and takes out the harsh bite to the beans but still keeps them crisp.
- Drain and pat dry on a towel.
- In a nonstick skillet add 1/2 – 1 Tablespoon olive oil, 2-3 crushed garlic cloves and beans. Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Discard the garlic.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil
- Toss the precooked beans with 1/2- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, 3 minced garlic cloves and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven until golden.